Sixteen Point Inspection
- Oil change (up to 5 quarts)
- Change oil filter
- Check air filter
- Check brake fluid. “If low, inform customer and suggest customer have this checked further.”
- Check and fill coolant reservoir.
- Check and fill power steering fluid.
- Fill windshield washer reservoir.
- Check and fill battery.
- Check Transmission fluid. First pint free, if required.
- Lube chassis.
- Check wiper blades.
- Check and properly inflate tires.
- Vacuum automobile interior.
- Clean windows inside and out.
- Dust dash and center console.
- Wash automobile exterior.
*Vehicle fluid levels maintained in between visits at no charge for all current customers. Excluding brake fluids.
Proper oil maintenance will help extend the life of your vehicle. Generally it is recommended to change your oil every 3,000 miles or 3 months, whichever comes first. Read your owner’s manual to understand what your oil change intervals should be.
Specially formulated to provide outstanding wear protection and extend engine life
Recommended for vehicles with 75,000 miles or more
Recommended for most vehicles with less than 75,000 miles
Formulated to meet the needs of today’s demanding driver
Oil Change: (Up To 5 Quarts)
Preventative Maintenance Service
|Transmission Flush Complete||$119.95|
|Transmission Drain & Fill||$79.95|
|Powering Steering Flush||$89.95|
|Cabin Air Filter||Start at $29.95|
|Wiper Blades||Size and Quality Pricing|
Note Extra Charges
|Disposal Fee||$3.00 All Vehicles|
|Skid Plate Removal||$10.00 Applicable Vehicles|
|Canister Oil Filters||Quoted for Applicable Vehicles|